Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado
Aspen Peak Cellars is returning again this year to the Vino and Notes Festival.
Located in Bailey, Colorado – Aspen Peak Cellars is always a crowd-pleaser during the wine fest in Woodland Park.
Proprietors Marcel and Julie Flukiger have been producing Aspen Peak wines since 2009. Aspen Peak Cellars produces about 1700 cases of wine annually from grapes grown in the most consistent wine regions in the country.
Some of the wines from Aspen Peak that you can expect to taste at the festival are:
- Aspen Peak Cellars Blanc de Blancs – One of the only Colorado produced method champenoise sparkling wines made from 100% Chardonnay.
- Aspen Peak Cellars Pinot Grigio
- Aspen Peak Cellars Pinot Noir
- Aspen Peak Cellars Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aaspen Peak Cellars 285 Fusion
Visit Aspen Peak Cellars
Of course the easiest way to experience Aspen Peak wines is the attend Vino and Notes!
Aspen Peak’s tasting room is just an hour outside of Denver. It’s about an hour and a half from Woodland Park if you go up 67 through Deckers.
Aspen Peak Cellars Colorado Winery
60750 U.S. 285
Bailey, CO 80421
phone: (303) 816-5504
Shop their wine and order by phone or online (Colorado residents only) – read more about their award winning Colorado wines Aspe PeakCellars.com.
Insider Tip: Be sure to inquire about Free Shipping Thursdays.